We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to drive into 2018
Last year was a huge year at Buster, so we wanted to recap some of the major enhancements we made, and give you a sneak peek into what’s coming in 2018.
2017 highlights include:
- Buster completed trips in 39 states, as well as Canada, ranging from one passenger to over 1,500!
- Revamped our proactive customer service where our Event Transportation Coordinators “take the wheel” on logistics all the way through the event
- Launched Pro Planner – Buster’s large event booking platform
- Started co-branded partnership pages for businesses whose customers frequently use group transportation
- Created a new organization-wide account structure for reporting and duty-of-care purposes
- Improved standard and customized reporting, including a manager portal and dashboard
- Began using real-time text message alerts the day-of the event to improve communication between bus drivers and event planners
This year, we are excited to:
- Improve customer experience through streamlining communications, upgrading customer receipts to make them easier to submit for expenses, and broadening our customer service accessibility
- Launch new Buster day-of mobile app to help you manage your buses on-the-go
- Continue to add more high-quality bus operators into our platform, improving our footprint and pricing algorithms
Have any questions or suggestions on how Buster can help serve you better? We’d love to hear from you! Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a time to talk with me here.